Never Summer Snowboards team riders Dylan Alito and Sam Klein take on the "Ten in Two" challenge during Summer Camp Week 2, 2017
A typical day during snowboarding summer camp will include riding on snow at Copper's massive Pipeline Park from approximately 9:30am - 2pm (that's an additional 2 hours on snow!), sessions at the Woodward Copper Barn in the afternoon and evening, and many additional recreational activities including skate tours, create-a-skate, theme parties, the Woodward WreckTangle and more. Campers will live and eat at Copper’s Edge building, which is located right next to the slopes and right down the road from The Barn.
|Weeks 1-4: $1899|
|Week 1||June 4th - 10th||Week 1 Recap|
|Week 2||June 11th - 17th||Week 2 Recap|
|Week 3||June 18th - 24th||Week 3 Recap|
|Week 4||June 25th - July 1st||Week 4 Recap|
|Weeks 5-9: $1849|
|Week 5||July 2nd - 8th||Week 5 Recap|
|Week 6||July 9th - 15th||Week 6 Recap|
|Week 7||July 16th - 22nd||Week 7 Recap|
|Week 8||Week 8 Recap|
|Week 9||Week 9 Recap|
*Does not include 7% resort surcharge
Ability level: Must be able to turn and stop, no previous park experience required.
Book by phone: 888-350-1544
- 7:30am----Rise and shine! It's breakfast time!
- 9:30am----Morning Instruction and practice on snow in Pipeline Park
- 12:00pm---Lunch (on hill)
- 1:00pm----Extended on-snow instruction and practice in Pipeline Park (New for 2017, campers spend an extra 2 hours on snow!)
- 2:30pm----Wrap up on-snow intruction for the day
- 3:00pm----Afternoon Instruction in The Barn / Activities (WreckTangle, Barn Sessions, Wax Clinic, Video Review etc.)
- 6:00pm----Open Session in The Barn
- 8:30pm----All Camp Activity (Campfire, Dodgeball, Camper vs. Staff Challenge, etc.)
- 9:30pm----Room Check- campers in rooms
- 10:00pm---Lights Out!
Full Weeks: Arrive Sunday afternoon, have full day programming Monday-Friday, and depart early Saturday.
No problem. Some campers who are staying for two weeks or more may need to add an extra day of camp. This will be an extra arrangement. Be sure to mention this when booking summer camp. $149.99 to add one camp day.
Want the ultimate way to remember camp? We offer custom photo and video packages for your camper to bring the memories home. Spots fill up fast so book now. More Information
Camp Woodward is currently working to become accredited by the American Camp Association and anticipates completing the process in 2017/2018. The purpose of ACA accreditation is education, and being accredited means a camp owner has chosen to complete a peer review process and has met the established criteria.