|Nick Goepper will be joining us for Summer Camp Week #3, which begins next week! We sat down to have a quick interview before camp gets going! Find out what he loves about Woodward, what he plans to bring to camp (other than his Olympic medal, of course), and who he would like to dump a jug of Gatorade on.|
THANK YOU TO OUR WEEK 1 SPONSORS!
View our full recap with photos and videos, click READ MORE below!
Summit Middle School- Summer Camp Scholarship Giveaway
By submitting your photograph(s) and/or video(s) you agree to the complete terms and conditions.
Winners will be determined on the final day of the Summer Camp giveaway, May 27th, 2014. The winner will be given a total of 1(one) Summer Day Camp vouchers. These Summer Day Camp vouchers are good for Digital Media, Skate or Scooter Day Camp, during weeks 5-6 of the 2014 summer season. Please note this Summer Camp voucher is non-transferable, not for resale, unable to be replaced if lost or stolen and is only valid for the season indicated without option of extension. Travel to and from Woodward at Copper Summer Camps is not included; it is up to the individuals to provide their own transportation.
1. Introduction: Woodward at Copper (Woodward,) an entity of Powdr -Copper Mountain, LLC (Copper) whose address is 209 Ten Mile Circle, PO Box 3001, Copper Mountain, Colorado, 80443 is offering a sweepstakes. No fee is required. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED or RESTRICTED. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, on the date the entry is submitted, as determined by Woodward at Copper. Entrants under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign all release forms prior to arriving at Woodward Summer Camp. Employees of Woodward and Copper, its affiliated companies, and immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents and grandchildren) are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins May 13, 2014 and ends at May 27, 2014. Entries received after 11:59:00 p.m. MST on May 27, 2014 will be determined ineligible and will be discarded.
4. What you can win: One (1) winner a will receive one (1) free week Summer Camp Scholarship certificate. This Summer Camp Scholarship is good for Digital Media, Skate or Scooter Day Camp, during weeks 5-6 of the 2014 summer season. Please note this Summer Camp scholarship is non-transferable, not for resale, unable to be replaced if lost or stolen and is only valid for the season indicated without option of extension. Travel to and from Woodward at Copper Summer Camps is not included; it is up to the individuals to provide their own transportation.
5. How to Enter: Entrants may enter by sharing a photo and/or video via email explaining why you want to come to DM camp and how PRIDE has helped you achieve your goals in video format OR complete an essay that discusses skate park edict and safety, with focus on Pride methods. How has Respect helped you at a skate park or how have you shown respect at a skate park? How has a positive mental attitude helped you at a skate park? Do you skate alone or with others which is more fun to you? Winners will be determined by Woodward at Copper through random selection. All entries submitted become the sole property of Copper and Woodward and will not be returned. Any content featuring profanity, inappropriate attire, and inappropriate subject matter will not be accepted. Entrant assumes all risks of incomplete, illegible or inaccurate entries. If the winner cannot be contacted from the information provided on the entry form, Woodward and Copper reserve the right to select another winner in its sole discretion after 48 hours. Woodward and Copper reserve the right to refuse entry to any entrant and/or content not meeting the above requirements.
All winners will be contacted through the platform in which content was submitted. All prizes will be awarded by Woodward and Copper as independent judges whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the sweepstakes. If the winner cannot be contacted from the information submitted on the entry form within 48 hours of initial contact, prize will be forfeited and Woodward and Copper reserve the right to select another winner in its sole discretion. All winners must confirm their ability to use prize. If at any point winners decline use, Copper will pick new winners to replace those declinations. It is the sole responsibility of entrant to notify Woodward and Copper in writing if they can no longer claim the prize. Prize may only be redeemed by the selected one (1) winner.
7. Publicity: By participating, where allowed by law, all entrants and winners grant Woodward and Copper, exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likenesses in connection with the promotion of this and other sweepstakes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. By entering the contest each member of submitted content further agrees to allow Woodward and Copper, its agents, contractors and employees, permission to take and use the submitted contest content for any purpose in promoting the Resort or related activities of the Resort in print, brochures, advertisements, films, videos and through use of social media technologies of any sort.
8. Affidavit of Eligibility and Release: By participating, each entrant and winner agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Woodward, Copper, Powdr Corp, their officers, employees, member resorts, agents, affiliates, divisions and advertising and promotion agencies and prize sponsors and their respective employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages or losses suffered by entrant or winner, including any claim for personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the sweepstakes or from use of any portion or all of the prize. In order to redeem a prize, winners and anyone winners designate to use any part of the grand prize must return a signed and notarized affidavit of eligibility and an official waiver and release form provided by Copper.
9. Conduct and decisions: By entering the sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of Woodward and Copper personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the sweepstakes or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. Woodward and Copper will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the sweepstakes and Woodward and Copper’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Woodward or Copper, Woodward and Copper reserves the right to terminate this sweepstakes, or make other decisions regarding the outcome as Woodward or Copper deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by Copper and Woodward and are final. Woodward and Copper may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt or damage ordinary and normal operation of this sweepstakes, telephone systems or website, or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Woodward and Copper reserve the right to seek damages from any such entrant or individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. The conduct of the sweepstakes is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America and the State of Colorado. Participants agree that any and all claims and causes of action arising out of this sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by arbitration in Denver, Colorado and all claims shall be limited to actual out- of -pocket costs incurred, and shall in no event, include attorney’s fees.
Woodward Summer Camps are going to be off the hook this year! We've added a new Bagjump and park lift to the Central Park terrain park, which means- no more hiking! We've built a new BMX/Skate park in West Village, updated our street skate zone and we've revamped the Woodward Barn. But that's not all, we've received OVER 350" OF SNOW this season that we're going to use our 13' pipe cutter to create 13' quarter pipes and halfpipes for our campers to practice on.
MAY 12TH WILL BE YOUR FINAL CHANCE TO SAVE UP TO $100 ON SUMMER CAMP! Use promo code 10230, offer good for weeks 2-6 only. For pricing, dates and payment options visit our website or call 866.275.7384.CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW!