*The All-Access Pass is no longer available for purchase for the 2016/17 season.*
Barn Passes are on sale now for season pass access to the Woodward Copper Barn.
All-Access Passes for the 2017/2018 season will be available to purchase in Spring 2017.
Full access to the Woodward Barn and Copper Mountain
Available exclusively at Copper Mountain and Woodward Copper, the new All-Access Pass includes unlimited skiing and riding at Copper Mountain all season long, plus unlimited access to The Barn, Woodward Copper’s state-of- the-art indoor training facility.
Your All-Access Pass Includes:
- Unlimited and Unrestricted skiing & riding at Copper Mountain for the entire 2016/2017 season - NO BLACKOUT DATES!
- Unlimited Access to The Barn*, Woodward Copper’s 19,400 square foot indoor training facility for snowboard, ski, skateboard, BMX, trampoline and tumbling disciplines.
- FREE Intro Session training you to use all the features in the Woodward Copper Barn.
- Unlimited "Drop-In Sessions" - supervised sessions on all features in Woodward Copper Barn including quick-tip coaching and spotting.
- Unlimited Skate/BMX sessions in Woodward Copper Barn: Street Course, Bowl, Mini-Ramps, Foam Pit Jumps and more.
- Keep the fun going even after the slopes close, the Woodward Copper Barn is open until 8pm!
- Tons of bonus perks and benefits including FREE skiing at partner resorts, Friends and Family Tickets, discounts and more. View additional All-Access Pass Perks
- *Woodward Copper Barn Black-Out Dates: April 1-11, 2017
The All-Access Pass is the ultimate pass to maximize your progression and fun this season. Practice and refine your skills in the 19,400 square foot Woodward Copper Barn with indoor foam-pit jump features, trampolines, Burton ParkBoards, ParkSkis and more. Take your newly-learned skills to the snow in one of Copper Mountain’s 8+ terrain parks, or cruise the entire mountain and enjoy over 2,465 acres of skiable terrain—the choice is yours with the Woodward Copper All-Access Pass.
- FREE Skiing at partner resorts
- •Three FREE days of skiing at Monarch Mountain, Colorado.
- •Three FREE days of skiing at Purgatory Resort, Colorado.
- •Three FREE days of skiing at Taos Ski Valley, New Mexico.
- •Ski for FREE at Grand Targhee Resort, Wyoming when you book lodging with Grand Targhee Lodging.
- Friends & Family Savings
- •10 Copper Mountain Friends & Family Lift Tickets: $69/day (open-12/17/16), $79 (all other dates except), $89 (12/18/16-1/1/17, 1/14-1/17/17 and 2/18-2/20/17).
- •50% OFF Woodward Barn Intro Sessions for friends & family.
- •20% OFF Drop-In Sessions or Skate/BMX sessions in the Woodward Copper Barn for friends and family.
- •20% OFF “Ride with Woodward” or “Start with Woodward” ski and snowboard lessons for passholder and friends and family.
- Food & Beverage Savings
- •20% OFF at Solitude Station Grill. Discount for the passholder only, passholder must be present, does not include alcohol, pre-packaged products and discounted meals or items.
- •10% OFF at all Copper owned Food and Beverage Locations. Discount for the passholder only, passholder must be present, does not include alcohol, pre-packaged products and discounted meals or items.
- Save on Lessons & Instruction
- •20% OFF “Ride with Woodward” and “Start with Woodward” Ski and Snowboard Lessons for passholder and friends and family.
- •20% OFF Ski & Ride School Group Lessons and Teen Group Lessons.
- Save on Gear Rental & Retail
- •40% OFF Junior Walk-Up Rental Full Packages ages 12 and under (based on availability, full package includes ski/board, boots, poles, helmet, reservations not available).
- •20% OFF Walk-Up Ski Demo Rentals at our Copper Rocker Demo Ski Shop.
- •10% OFF Walk-Up Rentals at Copper Sports.
- •10% OFF regular priced merchandise at Copper Sports, Kelly's Closet and The Copper Collection (excludes GoPro products).
- Save on Lodging
- •Up to 33% off Lodging when you book three or more nights. (restrictions apply)
- Even More Savings at Copper Mountain
- •10% OFF any tune by Copper Mountain’s Wintersteiger at The Fix Tune Shop
- •40% OFF Tubing Walk-Up Sessions (based on availability).
- •20% OFF Monthly Athletic Club Membership.
- •20% OFF Daily Athletic Club Entry.
- •10% OFF any non-package service at The Spa at Copper Mountain.
- •FREE Summer Scenic Lift Rides
Pass Protection Plan - Only $20
For only $20 you can enroll in the Pass Protection Program. The Pass Protection Program must be added at the time of purchase. Full details about the Copper Mountain Pass Protection Program can be found here.
Additional All-Access Pass Details
-The Woodward Barn is open 7 days a week beginning November 11th. View Woodward Barn hours and info.
-Woodward Barn access expires 4/16/17 and is blacked out 4/1/17-4/11/17.
-Complimentary or Promotional passes not eligible for perks. 5 and under transferrable season passes not eligible. Subaru promotional passes are only eligible for friends and family tickets and no other perks.
2016/2017 Copper Mountain and Woodward Copper Pass Products are not refundable. Passes cannot be rolled over to another season or transferred to another individual. Copper Mountain and Woodward Copper Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and illegal to resell.
Are you RENEWING your Season Pass?
If you had a 2014/2015 or a 2015/2016 season pass or Four Pack, your physical pass will be AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED, upon purchase of your pass product, for use during the 2016/2017 season. A new pass will not be issued unless you have lost your 2015/2016 pass.
If you purchased online, you have electronically signed the 2016/2017 Liability Waiver. If you purchased over the phone, you will also be required to sign a 2016/2017 Liability Waiver, which can be completed ONLINE (recommended way).
YOUR PASS WILL NOT BE ACTIVE UNTIL YOU HAVE A COMPLETED LIABILITY WAIVER FOR THE UPCOMING/CURRENT WINTER SEASON.
Are you purchasing a NEW Season Pass?
If so, we will need a photo of you and a signed 2016/2017 Liability Waiver, which can be completed ONLINE.
If you have submitted both a photo and a signed waiver prior to 11/11/2016, your season pass will be mailed to you. If received after this date, you must pick up your pass at Copper Mountain Guest Services.
If you are unable to complete the 2016/2017 Liability Waiver and upload your photo online, we recommend you complete them both and pick up your pass at Copper Mountain Guest Services. We recommend submitting your photo and liability waiver and picking up your pass early to avoid any wait times during the early season.