Weekly Classes at the Woodward Copper Barn are an excellent way for participants ages 1-4 to improve their balance and tumbling skills in an interactive and fun environment. Parents can choose Saturday or Sunday Weekly Classes to fit your family's schedule. Classes meet once a week at the Woodward Copper Barn.
• Fall Session 1 runs September 30th through November 5th, 2017.
• Fall Session 2 runs November 11th through December 17th, 2017.
Parents are required to participate in this class with their little ones between the ages of 1-2. Classes focus on balance, coordination, and having fun in an open gym type setting. Class will use spring floor, foam pits, and trampolines. • A 7% resort surcharge will be added to price of all Weekly Classes
"Micro Mini" Classes are for 3-4 year olds and will focus on balance, coordination, and body awareness in an open gym type setting. Classes will use the spring floor, foam pits, trampolines and tumbling features. • A 7% resort surcharge will be added to price of all Weekly Classes
- Class is a structured environment where good behavior and listening help facilitate learning and skill development.
- Children are in class to learn safe progressions and techniques to increase athletic skill; not all skills come immediate or without hard work.
- Learning exciting new skills requires focus and patience to remain safe.
- Celebrate small successes such as listening well or correct body position.
- Encourage safe practice by following progressions learned in class.
*Prices do not include tax or surcharge.