360 program Only $299
We are excited to introduce the 360 Program at Woodward Copper! New for 2017, the 360 Program is designed to introduce beginners ages 6-17 to skiing and snowboarding. This amazing program includes lessons, rentals, and a 2016/2017 All-Access Season Pass to Copper Mountain and the Woodward Copper Barn. For only $299, you get:
• Three Start with Woodward Full Day Ski or Snowboard Lessons with lift ticket and lunch included - you choose the dates! (Must reserve in advance).
• Three Full Day Ski or Snowboard Rentals including Helmet during your lessons.
• Upon completion of your third lesson, you will receive a FREE All-Access Season Pass to Copper Mountain and the Woodward Copper Barn for the 2016/2017 season.
• Bonus: Upon completion of your third lesson, you will be eligible to save $300 OFF Ski or Snowboard Summer Camp during summer of 2017.
• Bonus: Upon completion of your third lesson, you will also be eligible to save 50% on the purchase of a 2017/2018 All-Access Season Pass or 2017/2018 Park Rats Programs.
Learn more about Woodward Copper's 360 Program
The 360 Program is for beginners who have never tried skiing or snowboarding before. If you have never ridden a chairlift before, you are a great candidate for the 360 Program! You can sign up for the 360 Program by calling Woodward Copper at 970-300-1119 or by visiting the Woodward Copper Barn or the Mountain Sports counter at Copper Mountain.
BOOK BY PHONE: CALL 970-300-1119
Who is the 360 Program for? Ages 6-17, complete beginners and those who have never ridden a chairlift before.
Cost: $299, includes season pass upon completion of 3 lessons.
A typical 360 Program lesson day:
• 8:00 - 9:00am Check-in at West Village, get fitted for rentals if needed.
• 9:00 - 9:30am Meet your coach next to the Woodward flag. Get stoked for an awesome day!
• 9:30am Start your first experience sliding on snow the Woodward way!
• 9:30am - 10:30am Learn the basics from our professional coaches and join a small group of other beginners for the best learning experience. Start with Woodward lessons have small classes with a 5 student maximum for lots of personal attention with your coach.
• 10:30am - NOON Ride or ski with your Coach, learn how to control your equipment for the first time, achieve that first turn, or take your skiing and riding into your first terrain park at the Woodward Copper Start Park. The Start Park is adjacent to the Kokomo lift so your friends and family can watch you shred!
• NOON - 1:00pm Have lunch with your Coach (included with cost of lesson)
• 1:00pm - 3:00pm Ride with friends and your Woodward Copper Coach to dial in your new skills on the snow and attain your goals one lesson at a time!
• 3:00pm - 4:00pm Finish the day at the Woodward Copper Barn connecting your on-snow experience to indoor movements on our olympic trampolines, foam pit jumps, and ParkSkis™ and Burton ParkBoards™.
• 4:00pm Meet with your parents at The Barn pick-up area and discuss your awesome day. Stay for a Drop-in Session to keep building your skills!
BOOK BY PHONE: CALL 970-300-1119
Did you know? The Woodward 360 Program is also available at Woodward Tahoe, located at Boreal Mountain in Lake Tahoe, California.